If you are not happy with certain aspects and circumstances in your life, change them rather than waiting for miracles to happen. You are a creator and you already have everything you need to create a life that’s filled with love, happiness, abundance, peace and freedom.
Maybe it won’t be within your reach to win an Olympic gold medal, to become the next Hollywood superstar or to be the next president of the United States. But it doesn’t really matter, because all you really want is happiness and fulfillment.
Always remember: Your life won’t change as long as YOU are not changing anything. Unfortunately, most people only hope and wish for a “better” life without really changing anything.
How should anything change if you don’t provoke that change? If you keep on doing what you’ve always been doing, you keep on getting what you’ve always gotten – it is that simple. You are a creator and you are here to develop and make use of that divine potential.
Hoping and wishing are bad remedies, because they are statements of lack. When you say: “I wish I could…”, “I hope next year will…”, all you are saying is that you don’t have, that you can’t… and that’s what you keep on creating – a reality of cannot and have not.
You already have the power to create an abundant and fulfilled life within you. All you need to do is to learn how to use and develop this creative power. And you do so by exercising your creative potential, by using it and playing with it.
It is like learning a new skill or a foreign language. It may be difficult at the beginning, the results won’t be stunning right from the start, but if you keep on practicing, one day you will be a master and creating anything you want in your life will be relatively easy.
Here are a few simple ideas to get started using your creative powers:
- When exercising your creative potential, start with relatively easy goals.
- Have a clear idea of what you want and create a mental picture of it.
- Attach a strong emotion to your mental picture
- Write down what you would like to achieve.
- Your mind may tell you: “No that’s not possible… no, I can’t do that…” Don’t accept those thoughts of lack and dismiss them immediately. Know that there is a force within you that allows you to achieve unbelievable things, things that might even be beyond any logic and reason.
- You may call this force within you higher self, creative mind, god… It’s something that was always there, but you’ve never been told about it and you never learned how to use it.
- Learn to trust that this force within you will guide you towards the realization of your goals.
- Once you start using this power, amazing things will start happening in your life: Lots of great ideas will just pop into your mind, you will attract new people into your life, you may receive help and advice from all kinds of sources…
Playing with your creative powers is really fun and it is very exciting. It is much better than just sitting around and waiting for things to change somehow magically.
Don’t wait any longer, just get started using those tremendous powers that are lying within you:
- Get crystal clear about what you want.
- Believe and trust that you will be guided by your higher self towards the realization of your goals
- Remain open and aware. Watch the thoughts coming into your mind, ideas provided to you by others, book falling into your hands…
- Take action and do your part of the work
- Leave the rest to your higher self, creative mind, god or whatever you want to call it.
If You Like This Post And Think It Would Be Valuable For Others, Please Share It - Thanks!