Don’t you sometimes think it would be great to know some sort of “magical trick” that would catapult you into a state of joy and happiness when you are feeling a bit down?
You think that’s not possible? Wrong! There actually is a very simple and fun way that allows you to dive almost immediately into a state of joy, happiness… and simply feeling great.
And of course, I’m not talking about drugs or anything similar, I’m referring to a really simple technique that allows you to tap into your inner happiness and to create joy and delight from the inside out.
Did you ever wonder, where all the happiness you are longing for is actually hiding? Maybe it’s in L.A., in New York, somewhere in Europe, in your soul mate, in the big dream villa you would like to own, or maybe it’s just showing up after you made your first million dollars…?
No, not at all! It’s actually much closer and much easier to get than you might think. What I’m going to show you in a second is really fun and simple – almost too simple to believe that this could work and even completely change your life.
But please stay with me – you will be astonished how well this works:
- Look for a quiet spot where no one will disturb you for the next 5-10 minutes.
- Make yourself comfortable and sit down on a chair. If you prefer, you can also lie down on your back.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Now comes the most important part: Switch OFF your mind. Whatever happened yesterday, today, or what might be tomorrow has absolutely no importance for the next 5-10 minutes.
Let go of everything that keeps your mind spinning. Be like a new-born, absolutely free and unburdened. Just BE – open, wide, fresh. You can access this immense freedom anytime you want and that’s actually the biggest gift you can give to yourself.
- Right now (at least for the next few minutes) absolutely nothing matters, nothing is important – except you and the new YOU, you are going to experience.
- Silently tell yourself several times: Open, wide, free… and then even let go of those thoughts and just watch and observe.
- Now, something is happening within you. It’s a very special, yet also very subtle feeling. You are connecting with your inner happiness. It’s a glimpse of the tremendous peace, bliss and happiness within you that you are becoming aware of.
- Simply feel it, let it happen, let it unfold. Swim and dance with this feeling.
- But careful, don’t allow your mind to interfere. Don’t judge what’s happening, don’t try to hold on to it, don’t wish for more… or the doors will close.
- Just BE with this feeling, don’t do anything, don’t even get excited about how wonderful it feels – just enjoy it. Stay with this feeling, become one with it – the more often you are doing this, the bigger your inner happiness will grow.
- Allow your newly gained inner happiness to flow into your day-to-day life: Re-focus and re-connect with this feeling, with your inner happiness several times throughout the day – this takes only a few seconds.
But careful, don’t look at this as some sort of exercise or task you need to do every day in order to find happiness. If you treat it like an exercise, it won’t work. Play, enjoy, have fun, let go and let it happen – that’s the magic formula.
The key to success with this simple technique is to have a playful, childlike attitude. Don’t worry if you are using this technique the right way – if you are having fun and if you are enjoying those few minutes with your SELF you are doing everything perfectly right.
And that’s really all! Maybe do this 2-3 times a day (or as often as you want). Of course, you can also remain more than 5 minutes in your divine happiness if you feel like it.
Just give it a try – I promise you will be amazed with the results. Do it for 3 weeks and you will already see some quite remarkable changes in your life. Do it for a year and your life will never be the same again.
If You Like This Post And Think It Would Be Valuable For Others, Please Share It - Thanks!